My Doctor seeks to streamline and create better accessibility to healthcare in Africa. By digitizing the initial care contact, we save both space and resources for everyone involved—patients as well as society at large.
More patients, especially those with low incomes, are able to receive the care they need more quickly and efficiently. This allows traditional health-care providers to devote their resources toward caring for patients who truly need physical doctor visits.
Our digital and physical health centers are staffed by dedicated clinicians, nurses, specialist nurses general practitioners (otherwise known as family or internal medicine physicians) specialists who focus on a specific disease or condition.
Our digital and physical care centres employ a variety of clinicians, nurses, specialist nurses, general practitioners, specialists doctors as well as midwives, psychologists, counsellors and physiotherapists.
Styled as My Doctor for all our digital healthcare services, we cover a variety of healthcare services. For instance, My Doctor is offering affordable online healthcare consultation #TeleConsultation. You can now meet specialist doctors using your phone and get an online diagnosis, prescriptions, and more. Call: 0762318431 now.
We are building a platform that connects people to healthcare services through digital solutions. People will be able to consult doctors, request lab tests, order from pharmacies and get online diagnoses as well as prescriptions.
My Doctor was established in 2010 with the aim of providing a full digital health solution. It does this by connecting patients directly to a team of healthcare professionals through its 24/7 doctor-on-call service, which leverages voice calls, chat and video calls—all built into one platform!
To create an inclusive and secure digital healthcare ecosystem, rich in information, dedicated to consumer-centric eHealth and mHealth solutions, ensuring affordability and accessibility for all individuals across Sub-Saharan Africa, particularly those at the Base of the Pyramid (BoP).
Our mission is to establish and oversee a digital healthcare community that efficiently empowers the people of Sub-Saharan Africa with the knowledge and tools needed to make well-informed health choices, ensuring cost-effectiveness and equitable access to healthcare resources by everyone.
- Innovate and Deploy Multi-Channel eHealth and mHealth Platforms: Develop and deploy versatile eHealth and mHealth community platforms accessible through various mediums, including face-to-face interactions, SMS, Mobile Web, Mobile Apps, and Desktop Web interfaces.
- Empower Sub-Saharan African Communities: Elevate awareness and empower individuals across Sub-Saharan Africa to take an active role in managing their healthcare through the adoption of eHealth and mHealth solutions.
- Enhance Citizen Engagement in Healthcare Development: Strengthen citizen engagement in healthcare improvement by facilitating their voluntary participation in healthcare surveys through community clinics, web-based platforms, mobile applications, and SMS tools.
- Expand Healthcare Access for Vulnerable Populations: Enhance access to critical healthcare information and resources, particularly for marginalized groups facing barriers due to socioeconomic challenges.
- Stimulate Job Creation in eHealth and mHealth Sectors: Contribute to the growth of the eHealth and mHealth industries in Africa by generating employment opportunities and fostering innovation within these sectors.